Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The Tuesday with not much on

Hi,

What an odd day - had a great start though as I caught up with Andrew at Machete for an iced latte.  Mmmmm.

Iced latte with Andrew

Pretty hectic work day and then I went to Spin after work.  Met Mike outside his Meetup venue (he saw me gesturing to him through the window) and I left him to it and  caught a bus home.

Mike was gallivanting about - meeting Sally and Andrew afterwards for tea.  Anyway, by the time they wanted a lift, I was well in bed.  Heheh.

Mike is off to Auckland today - coming back tomorrow night (Thurs night).  I only found out when he booked the taxi last night when he got home.  Hahah.  I said divorced people communicate better than us.  He was a bit sheepish.

Obviously I never read the calendar entry.

Dropped the car off to get checked out - it is making an odd noise.  And Toby has a late start for his first day back at school.  Hope he finds his wallet.  And I must buy better things for his lunchbox. 

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment