Thursday, February 1, 2018

The Wednesday with rushing around

Hi,

With Mike away in Auckland, I had a few messages to try and get done during the day.  The car has a broken air conditioner pump.  Again.  It's ok to drive, so long as we don't run the air con.

I picked up my new phone - Samsung Galaxy S8.  Work had the SIMs changed over in less than 30 minutes for me.  And Vodafone did their end in less than an hour.  Pretty good.  I am almost entirely back up and running on the new phone.  But bear with me as I don't recognise any ring tones from it.  My alarm was very pleasant this morning.  So pleasant I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Anyway, I also dropped some gear off with Sally and Andrew after I sorted out tea for Toby.  We ate tacos - his with mince and he loved it.  Mine with just the other ingredients.  Threw my bag in the car along with my bike.  Toby helped me to the car.

Wilf was at Sally's place sorting out the list of work they want done around the place.  It was good to see him.  I took the channels off the roof of the Subaru for use on the Corolla over the weekend.

Back home and I was immediately off to bed.  And I slept so well.  When the alarm went off I noted how well I slept.  Right through my intended lunar eclipse session at 2am.  And I also fell back asleep and woke with a start at 6.30.  That made me awfully late and I had to reschedule things.

Got Toby's lunch sorted and woke him up, shoved breakfast down me - then couldn't find my Snapper card for the bus.  Had no cash in the house.  So I missed my bus and was looking like missing the next one too.  So I drove in.  And I am so grumpy.

Anyway.  Dragon boat training tonight.  Mike gets home.  And hunting for my Snapper card.

Toby's said his first day at school was "uneventful".  I am going to say that is a good thing for your first day back at school.

Hope your day is off to a way better start than mine - and stays good.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment