Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Tuesday with Mike coming back

Hi,

Today is the last day of birthday month.  What a great month it has been.

I got to meet up with Andrew and Ed and June for a coffee after Spin yesterday.  We chatted about tramping things and Andrew and June will do some walks together at some stage.  Cool.


Iced latte with Andrew, Ed and June @ Machete

Wow - the landscapers are amazing!

I wasn't well during the day and chewed through vitamin C tablets to stave off impending doom.  But I think it was temporary.  I feel ok now.

Toby went to a play at TSB for his drama class - so I dropped him off after cooking him chicken schnitzels.  I am the best mother!

Mike got home from Auckland and we went to bed.  And waited and waited for Toby to get home.  He had no phone with him.  And, Mike said he would never have left Toby in town at night with no contact method.

Oh.  I am actually the worst mother.

Toby eventually got home, soaking wet as he walked home.  He jumped in the shower and went to bed.  He was very cute as he told us about the play.  He has another one on Thursday night.

I need to find him his phone.  He's misplaced it.

Right.  Time to enter the day of craziness, for real.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment