Thursday, February 8, 2018

The Wednesday that felt like a Monday

Hi,

Well, it is purple shirt Thursday today and how I ever remembered it was a Thursday this morning, I don't understand.  So confused with having Mon and Tues off.

At Mamacitas - don't tell Mum I am on the tequila


This morning's view as I walked in

My photos have finally synced to my new phone - yay!  I can add in photos when I want.

Yesterday we had dragon boat training but it was a little chaotic.  Celia was away - cue chaos potential element number 1.  She really does keep us in line.  It was at an unusual time (5pm).  Chaos element 2, right there.  And our sweep wasn't told about the 5pm start and had to run there straight from his work.  Chaos element 3.  So we only had 16 paddlers.  And a delayed start.  Hahah.  We must have looked pretty funny from time to time.

Rode home on the bus in my wet, salty clothes.  But Mike had tea ready when I got home.  Woot!  Toby had just come back from his PT session at the gym. All happening.  And the landscapers had started in the front garden.  We also have steps leading down the side of the house.

Yep.  It's chaos on all fronts.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment