Thursday, February 22, 2018

The Wednesday with a crazy work day

Hi,

My day was crazy - it is always a sure sign of mania if I leave work with unread emails.  That was a sign alright.

Feet enjoying the view - stormy weather


But I got home and cooked tea for me and Toby.  I put Mike's aside because he had something on after work and I figured he would probably eat there.

However, when he got home, he was keen for tea.  Perfect!  And he enjoyed the dinner - as did Toby.  We went outside to inspect the flashing work - the roof is finally done.  How long?  Don't ask!

The landscapers have a few wee slips to contend with - the exposed clay is a bit susceptible to this steady rain.

Slept well and woke early.  Walked in and got hosed on by heavy rain.  That jacket is hopeless.  Hahahah.  Good spin class and now to face the chaos at work.

Woot!

Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment