Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Tuesday with burgers

Hi,

Had a great day - and it seems it is everyone's birthday. 

Raptors!

Coming back from a race

Someone published pics on Facebook from the fun day, so I have popped them up here.  I think it was a race photographer.  Probably Big Mark. 

Anyway, yesterday was the calm before the storm.  Literally.  We had steady but vertical rain all day.  It wasn't until 7pm when the wind started up and we got a bit of a lashing.  But even then, it was just a typical storm here in Wellington.  Looks like further south bore the brunt.  Again.  They just weathered a big storm two weeks ago.

Iced latte with client at Machete - but she noticed a photo bomb man

So she took another one - hahahah

I caught up with a client and she knows about my iced coffee photo needs and happily obliged.  Got to Spin twice - oossshhh.

After work (and a late Spin class), I met Mike and Janine and we hurried to the Laundry for birthday burgers with his Snow Crew mates.  Jo's friend Jon was enjoying his birthday - we all sang happy birthday and the rest of the patrons joined in.

I had the corn fritter and haloumi burger - it was ok.  Mike enjoyed his "Return of the Mac" burger.  Apparently it really had macaroni cheese in it.

Janine kindly drove us home afterwards and I slept like the dead.  I was so tired.

Up early to get on the early bus with Mike as he was off to the gym.  Good on him.  I am proud.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment