Friday, February 23, 2018

The Thursday with dragon boat training

Hi,


This week has been bedlam - and others feel it too.   I took Tyrone aware from it all and he downloaded a bit - it's always good to hear him chat about things.

Iced latte with Tyrone

He took a great photo of me at Machete - after two coffee dates with him, he knows now that I expect a photo to be taken.

I managed to get away fro lunch with Sally (work Sally) and we enjoyed vegetarian and vegan (her) pasta from Fratelli in the new food court.

Lunch at Fratelli - vegetarian and vegan pastas

But a third the way through, she got stung by a wasp.  And the cheeky thing (the wasp - not Sally) stayed in her clothes and stung her again.  Sally is also allergic.  I gave her anti histamine and we went to the bathroom to make sure the pesky wasp had fled the scene.  Yes.  The stings were painful.  But after finishing lunch and assessing her, I gave her a sick note so she could go home.  (Not really - I just wanted to check she wasn't going to have a further reaction as she drove home).

Dragon boat training after work - and with a southerly it was a tad cool.  But the water was so warm.  We saw a penguin swimming by the sculpture of the man that is leaning into the wind.  So cute.  I watched it for a while.



Woodhenge takes shape

Yep - looking like we worship wood right now

Got home late, cold and wet and hungry.  But Mike had made this scrumptious meal.  Some noodle salad thing.  Crunchy.  With haloumi.  It was sooooo good.

I showered, and fell into bed. 

The weekend looks good.  I'm tramping with Andrew tomorrow, and doing a ride on Sunday.  At least - I think that is the plan.  Staying in the Wairarapa with Sally somewhere.  Having dinner Saturday night.  I better put something in that is nicer than my usual tramping/riding clothes then.

Choice!

Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment