Friday, February 9, 2018

The Thursday with more dragon boat training

Hi,

Thank goodness it is Friday today.  I am sure it doesn't feel like a 3 day week to me.  Definitely 5 days worth in there.

I caught up with Mark at work and manged to convince him to have our catch up at Machete.  Choice!

First iced latte at Machete with Mark


It wasn't hard to convince Celia to have lunch with me and also have it at Machete.  I had their heuvos rancheros for my lunch.  With hot sauce.  Mmmm.

Second iced latte at Machete with Celia

We had dragon boat training in gorgeous weather in the harbour after work.  Such fun.  Hard work.  But lots of fun.  Any time we stopped to discuss the training, I trailed my hand through the warm blue water.  Very nice.

Mike kindly came and collected me after the training and when we got home, we saw the work the landscapers have done already.  They are amazing.  I reckon they will finish before the builders.


We're officially in a construction zone at home

Mike surveying the construction site

Yep - that's new

And that's temporary so we can actually get to our door

Friday.  Yay.  Weekend we have to move all our furniture because the floor is getting sanded early next week.  Jeepers.  I hope it stays dry because the deck is where a lot of it is going for a few days.

But it should be so worth it.

Have an awesome weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment