Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Tuesday with dinner out

Hi,

The chaos is ebbing at home - thank goodness.  Although the sanders are actually coming today - we just got ready a day early for them.

After work, I met up with Celia and her team of merry men and we went to Little Beer Quarter.  I hadn't been there before, but it was very pleasant.  Quiet.  And as a surprise, Andrew popped in to say hello and drink a craft beer with us.

Tried this - not too bad

More landscaping work

That's our water pipe

Mike had left his phone at home all day, and it was amazingly hard to communicate with him.  Andrew texted back from the pub when he left and found Mike that all was ok.  Hahahah.  But when I made our group do a pub crawl from ours to Mike's, it turned out he had left already.  Doh!

I was heading home on the bus when Mike rang me.  Obviously he got home, and then Toby had explained about needing a Valentine's gift for Sahara.  So it was my lot in life to get changed when I got home, and walk to the closest supermarket and help Toby buy something.

Yes, both our cars are out of commission right now.  I am a walk, bike, bus person at the moment.

Iced latte with Andrew

Anyway, we had a lovely walk in the late evening in beautiful conditions while Mike tried to sort out the floor for the sanders.  We got a single red rose for Toby's girl, and a chocolate heart.  The odd thing was the card he chose.  We looked at the options.  All "I love you" and "You are the love of my life".  I looked at Toby and he declared he didn't want anything cheesy.

Ok.

Then he spied the card of choice.  It says " To my husband..."

I hope Sahara's GSOH matches Toby's.  Hahahah!

And we walked home, happy with our purchases.  Mike may have got 12 little chocolate red roses this morning as a result of our late night shopping expedition.

Toby also enjoyed the walk and said we need to do more together.  Totally on board with that!

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment