Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The Monday with chaos

Hi,

Our office enjoyed the company of Jason from the Auckland office today - such a pleasure to catch up with him.  He even consented to an iced latte date - I am lucky.

I got home after work yesterday and I made some dinner (leftovers) and then we got stuck into moving all our stuff from the top floor of our house.  I think the pics will speak for themselves.

My husband is a statue of liberty


This photo above is in our bedroom - we made a cocoon of sleep between the stuff of our lives.  Wow - I reckon I could make that a meme.  Hahahah!


Almost cleared

More landscaping hard yakka


The landscapers are making huge progress - I love coming home and seeing something has changed.  For the better.

Couch on the deck - sounds like an indy film name

So much work

Having an iced latte with Jason


Dunno what the builders are doing though.  I think I have given up on them ever actually being finished. 

This morning I made Toby's lunchbox using items from the fridge on the deck.  That was so surreal. 

Fridge on the deck


Right.  Time to kick start the day.  Toby is meeting me at work today and going to dinner with me and the work colleagues all enjoying Jason's company.

And I can pretend it isn't chaos at home.  If I never go back there.  Right?  Hahahah.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment