Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The Monday back at work with no Mike

Hi,

I managed to get a late lunch at Aroha in the food court at Press Hall - and enjoyed that immensely.  I think I will be back today for more.

My power bowl from Aroha - plant based food.  Yummy! 

I hope it goes well and I get lots of yummy options to eat for my lunches.

I headed home and grabbed Toby and went back into town for his dental appointment.  His teeth are fine, but he needs an orthodontist visit.  His two front teeth are slightly out of alignment. 

We got back home and after doing the laundry and sorting out some food, I went to bed.  I am suspicious I am coming down with something.  Like a cough thing.  I will try and continue to deny it.

This morning I rode in, and went to Spin.  Then caught up with Andrew and Ed and June for an iced latte at Machete.  Mmmm.

Photo of that tomorrow, perhaps.

Mike is due back later today - yay!  Looks like he had fun catching up with Wally.  I never saw any of their notifications.  My phone is great at hiding everything.  Hahah.

Also - sleeping was on the cards.  That's always useful for ignoring activity on your phone.

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment