Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Wednesday with more hot weather

Hi,

This run of glorious summer weather is so good.  I woke up this morning with no top sheet over me at all.  It's just so warm here.  I confess to loving it all!

I had two iced lattes during the day yesterday.  One with Mike in the early morning that you know about.  And in the afternoon I went out with Celia and Bronwyn and had another one.  Wow!  I need to detox like mad.

Yesterday I went to Spin class after work.  Popped into the supermarket on my way home.  But those delays meant Mike ate his way through most of a loaf of bread and didn't feel like using the BBQ for our dinner.  So I made a plate of fruit for me and Toby and quesadillas.  Mmmmm.

My commute this morning


Further down the hill during my commute

And another iced latte - this one is with Celia and Bronwyn
This morning I walked in (for Spin class).  The morning was stunning.  I hope this weather continues for ages.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment