Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The Tuesday that felt like Monday

Hi,

Back at work for a short week.  Ooossshhh.  The pics below might look like they are all from the same iced latte date, but they are spread over three different ones.  I think I need to detox.  Hahah.

Ed coffee

Jo coffee



Brekkie date with Mike

What are you doing, Mike?


Anyway, I went to a focus group to check public opinion on the Wellington City Council sustainability.  It might be something I am interested in and I may have spoken up a bit.  So unlike me (bunch of strangers in a room isn't my usual fun time).

Got home and sorted dinner for Toby.  Helen (architect) was there looking at the work with Mike.  Hmmmm.

But this morning.  Oooohhh.  Mike and Toby came in with me, and they went to my gym.  They have a week trial and hopefully can sort out a routine to come in regularly and do some weight training.  I am very excited.  I hope they sign up.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment