Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The Tuesday with dragon boat training

Hi,

I went to Spin and then caught up with Andrew for an iced latte.  Heard about his tramping adventures and then we planned random, spontaneous weekends away.  We're off to Nelson for the long weekend now.  Hahah.  Poor Mike and Sally just have to go with the flow. 

Iced latte at Machete with Andrew

Sounds like I need to convince Toby as he had other plans.  Oops.

After work, Sreejith gave me a lift to Kilbirnie pool where we had our second dragon boat training session. That was a lot of fun - and then I caught the 14 home.  I think I almost travelled its entire length as it starts near Kilbirnie somewhere.

Mike had a newbie session for tramping to run - and by all accounts (his!) it was full on and went well.  Good on him.

We walked into work together this morning.  Such a lovely walk with him.  I have a haircut this evening after work.  Yay.  I will be able to see again.

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment