Friday, January 12, 2018

The Thursday back at work and with the first dragon boat training session

Hi,

It took me until after lunch to clear my inbox.  Fortunately there was a lot of notification style emails and I just checked them to be sure.  Phew!

Iced latte with Celia


I did get to catch up with Celia and hear about her break and the ideas for her year ahead.  And then Sally (at work) for her handover as she is now on leave for two weeks.  Also heard about her break and her plans for her two weeks on the Gold Coast.  Nice.

Fortunately I went to Spin in the morning, because one item in my inbox was the first dragon boat training session at the pool after work.  And I keep togs at work in case I want to swim at my gym.  So I was sweet to walk to Freyburg and do the session.  It was tougher than I remember.  But I think the pool sessions are always hard work.  It's far easier in the real boat.

Caught the bus home - and Mike and Josh were just getting home as I walked up the hill to the house.  So we chatted for a bit before we went in.  Toby had already made himself tea!  Wow!  I sorted out my dinner (vegan dumplings) and fell into bed not long after.

Mike and I walked into work this morning.  He is checking out my gym.  I did an early weights session with Victor.  Near killed me.  I will ache more tomorrow, I bet.

Push ups - here I come!

Weekend in Wellington coming up.  I need to tidy the house a lot!

Enjoy your weekend.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment