Friday, January 19, 2018

The Thursday with the first dragon boat session in the boat

Hi,

I could seriously get used to Wellington with no wind.  Our first session in the boat last night was the most idyllic conditions imaginable.  No wind at all.  Ok - so the rain might not have been as idyllic as brilliant sunshine, but even that meant mist was hanging over the hills like some dream sequence.

Yep - yesterday was a good day in Wellington.

The dragon boat training session was such fun.  Most of us turned up for it - so it was a good one. 

Iced latte goodness at Machete with Tyrone


I also got out for a coffee catch up.  This time with Tyrone.  That was good fun.

After the training, I got changed into some drier clothes and caught the bus home.  I don't think I made the seat too wet.  :-p

Mike and Toby got home not long after me (I had only managed to get changed and put the wash on) with the new fridge.  They worked together on tramping things before bed.

Nice bus ride in with Mike this morning.  And big adventures this weekend in Nelson with my boys and Sally and Andrew.  Woot!  bring it all on.  Long weekend too.  Choice.

Have a good one.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment