Friday, January 26, 2018

The Thursday that felt like Thursday

Hi,

Ok - most of the time yesterday it felt like Thursday and that I really had been at work on Monday.  I was convinced.  It was only because my memories of the weekend were so close that I realised it was actually a short week.

Does that make any sense?  Hahahah!

Anyway, yesterday. 

Only one iced latte at Machete yesterday.  This one with Victor and Celia


Another warm day.  We did go dragon boat training after work and the evening was stunning.  I could have jumped in - except when I got back to my phone, Mike was still in town.  So I caught up with him and we took the same bus home.  Me in my slightly damp clothes.

Everyone was sorted for tea - Toby just wanted toast.  But Mike wanted toast when he saw my fabulous toast.  Hahah.  I put a wash on.  And Mike stripped for me in front of the washing machine.  That is relevant for later.

Went to bed and slept so well.  It was a bit cooler but still only top sheet weather.  Woke up and got ready for my day.  Convinced Mike to also get up and bus in with me.  But he was missing his phone.  We determined it was in the house somewhere - but not in the usual places after a search.

Then I recalled his striptease.  Ahhhh.  Yep - by the washing machine.  I am so good at finding his things.

Toby is in town today with his girlfriend, Sahara.  Hope they have fun.

Social club burger night tonight.  And then karaoke.  Ooossshhh!  Weekend looks good.  Bit of this, bit of that.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment