Thursday, January 18, 2018

The Wednesday that really should be a Friday

Hi,

As my first full week back from an amazing holiday, I think this week is definitely stretching out in my imagination to defy space/time as we know it.  Is it really only Thursday?

I had a haircut yesterday after work and now I can see.  That's very pleasant and should make the dragon boat session after work today a lot easier.  It's our first session on the boat!  Woot!  It's supposed to be raining - but warm enough.  And not too windy.  Should be choice.

I got home after my haircut and Toby made the right noises.  "Oh, it makes you look much younger".  He knows how to impress the women in his life.

Mike had a late night with some mates.  I was asleep by the time he got home and hardly noticed.  Sorry, Mike.

I walked in this morning and I'm about to head to spin class.  Yay.

Mike is off to Paraparaumu tonight to collect his fridge.  Fun.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment