Tuesday, August 7, 2018

The Monday back at work

Hi,

It was certainly hard to get back into the routine of things after such a great weekend.  however, the day flew by and I did manage to get a Spin class in after work.  Yay.

I got home and discovered Toby had done his washing.  Yes, I know!  I am putting pics up to shock his Grandy though.


Toby's hanging up

Clothes just strewn

It's proof we need Grandy to visit, just to show Toby the best way to hang clothes.  Like a lure.  It'll work!  Hahahahah!  She'll know now that Toby is my true offspring.

When I asked him about the washing load, he said he threw in his entire dirty washing basket of clothes.  I suggested he should have sorted it and done two washes to ensure the clothes could actually move in the washing cycle and have a hope of actually getting cleaner.  He said to me:  Do the clothes get wet?  I said:  Well, yes, they do.  He then said:  Then the clothes are washed.

What can I say?

We all had tea together - Jase helping Mike cook chicken nuggets.  Jase and Toby chose that over porterhouse steak.  Go figure!

Right.  Time for the day to start again.  Oosshh!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment