Wednesday, August 1, 2018

The Tuesday with movie night

Hi,


After work yesterday I met Toby then Andrew, and we walked to Reading cinema.  Mike met us there, and we all gobbled down something for dinner.

For the first time, I tried the pizza place - Tommy Millions.  I got two slices of the Four Cheese pizza.  Should have just grabbed one.  And maybe not the cheese one.  Too greasy for me.

Anyway, we went to see "Ant Man and the Wasp" - and although it took me a while to warm to the movie, by the time it ended, I had enjoyed it.  Toby made a big call and said it was his favourite from the Marvel franchise.  Oooohhh.  Mike and Andrew hadn't seen Ant Man 1 so I imagine they were perplexed at times.

Got an Uber home, and then I drove Andrew to his place.  He threw things for our weekend into a suitcase and then I was back home with it, ready for my packing.

Truly worthy Gilbert plan in action.

My phone isn't syncing to the Internet - so no pics of anything.  Moxley slept upstairs with us again.  But not between us this time.  At least, I don't think so.  I may have been too comatose to notice.

I love the way she pounces on the monsters under the duvet.  She's like a super cat with her leaps.  Very entertaining.

Hope you have a brilliant day.

Oh - look!  I got the phone to sync!

Early morning iced latte @ Machete with Andrew

Slightly later iced latte with James - and a photo bomb of a man's bottom


So James took another from the side.  With me rather curious as to what he was doing...


Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment