Thursday, August 23, 2018

The Wednesday with date night

Hi,

Had my first outdoor lunchtime run (a #runch I have discovered) for months and months yesterday.  The weather was stunning so I ran in a t-shirt and shorts.  End of August and beautiful.


Run - not sure I believe these stats


Mind you, today we're back to winter grey. 

After work I nipped out to get some dinner from New World and went to visit Jo.  She ate chicken salad with gusto - so I guess I chose quite well.  Then back to Courtney Place to meet Mike for date night movie.  We had Gold Lounge for The Meg. 

Ummmm.

Mike called it possibly the worst movie he has ever seen.

Oops.

Anyway, the bus came as we stepped out so we were home early enough.  Slept well.  Can't believe my weekend isn't yet upon me.  This week is dragging.  Come on already!

Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment