Tuesday, August 21, 2018

The Monday back at work

Hi,

The cold wet weather has arrived.  Brrrr.  But I did see Andrew mid morning for a coffee catch up.  Iced latte even in the cold.

Iced latte with Andrew - yes, it was cold and wet outside.  Hence the jacket.

Highlight of my day.

My yoga in the morning was slightly ruined by some dude in skin tight shorts right in front of me.  His updog was kinda in my face with his lumpy shorts.  Now I understand the public distaste of men in lycra.  Hahahah.

Anyway, I guess I also enjoyed Spin after work.  Had to fit it in somewhere.  Came home on the bus - Mike got on the same one.  Heated up lentil pie for me and Jase.  And Toby had a migraine in the afternoon, so he was home sick and I made him toast.  He kept that down.

This morning I had to stay back to meet the painter.  Mike went in early to get his first gym session in after his wee op.  That really knocked him for six.  Anyway, chaos was how I would describe it.  The downstairs is cat territory, but I had to show the painter the bathroom as Mike wants the same colour in the upstairs bathroom.

I took the painter through Toby's messy room - and into the bathroom.  Moxley had filled the litter box - it was so smelly.  And she made a bold bid for freedom as I opened the door.  I scooped her up only to discover she was soaking wet and bedraggled looking.  The painter was in the middle of the Gilbert maelstrom about then.

I got Toby to sort things out downstairs - and he said Moxley had fallen into the toilet - hence her soaked appearance.

All just totally gross.

I also fled the house.  The painters must be thinking they don't get paid enough to handle this sort of household.  Either that, or our place makes their house look like heaven.

Right.  Time for the day to start.  Again.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment