Wednesday, August 15, 2018

The Tuesday with unexpected dinner guest

Hi,

With Mike still knocked about by the op, he asked me to come home early instead of larking about at the gym.  So I bought spag bol stuff and headed home on the bus at a decent hour.

Jo was finished her work too and so in a flurry of texts I had invited her to join us for tea.  Toby was happy to get spag bol for the first time in a while.  Yay.

Neighbour's daffoldils

Umm - maybe our daffodils?

We chatted after dinner with Jo and I think her presence cheered Mike up nicely for the evening.  I went to sleep pretty early and slept my best sleep in ages.  Woke at 5am and stumbled out of the house at 5.25 (5 mins behind my schedule) and walked into work.  Got a spin class in (only time I could squash it into my day) and now at work.

Phew!

Hope your day is a good one.  I think Toby is off sick this morning.  Wonder what is wrong there.  Surely it's not my spag bol!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment