Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Monday back at work

Hi,


After a busy launch into the week, I managed to get a Spin class squeezed into the portion of my day between work and home.  Yay!

Mike was exhausted and when I got home, he went to bed.  Toby had cooked tea for himself and Jase.  Ummm.  If you can call chicken nuggets "cooking".

Before long, I followed Mike to bed.  I did tidy up a wee bit.  But I have some more to do tonight to get the house vaguely tidy.  Laundry.  There is a mountain of laundry.

Mike is still all blocked up - and so tired.  He was asleep by 8pm.  He slept like he had a head cold - lots of breathing through his mouth.  I hope it all clears up soon and he feels better.

Anyway - another day.  It's lightly raining here today.  But hardly cold.

Have a good day wherever you are.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment