Friday, August 17, 2018

The Thursday with not a lot

Hi,

Someone at work celebrated 20 years yesterday!  Wow.  That is so cool.  We had cake.  And other things.  Nom, nom.

The rest of the day tootled on by and I was on a 14 bus not long after 5.30pm.  It was crowded and I heard Mike's voice near his stop, which was unexpected.  He was supposed to have a lot of after-work things on.  He didn't see me for ages as I was sitting down and it was busy.

He had a migraine.  Sad face.  But after we got home, he perked up and I fed him and Toby and he came right.  Jo and Momo popped in for a chat and a cup of tea - and he hit his stride.

Anyway, got to bed just after 9pm and I slept like a log until 5am.  Oosshh!  It's nearly the weekend.  Bring it on!  We're off to see Otago v Wellington in the rugby. 


Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment