Friday, August 10, 2018

The Thursday at home sick

Hi,

Yep - I was off sick yesterday.  I am not going to blame the awesome dinner on Wednesday night though.  I was just not well.

But, back to Wednesday.  Ran to Jo's work (she works near the hospital).  At Toby's school, it started to pour down rain.  And when I found Jo's street (hahahah - that's funny - for another reason) where her work is, I spent ages stoating about in the rain trying to find it.  I was dripping wet by the time I slunk into her car.


Feet in Ugg Boots

Awesome dinner

Stunning morning view

Smudge keeping me company in bed when I'm sick

The Yorkshire Pudding get assessed

But, Momo and Jo cooked up a storm.  We met Mike at the supermarket and bought the stuff for tea.  Cooked it (Momo and Jo did - including Pfitzauf - or Yorkshire Pudding) and watched Fantastic beasts.

What a lovely evening.

Next day though - off sick.  Never mind.  Smudge snuggled.  Toby was also sick and came home from school.

At least I did get through the laundry pile and pack for the weekend.

And - Thursday evening I found out that Mike's operation today (Friday) is not so wee.  He is actually staying overnight tonight!

Now I am slightly worried.  Ignorance was bliss.  Wish I wasn't skiing now.  Sigh.  I should be staying home to look after him.

Toby has to do it now.  And send me updates.

Toby and I also took the cats to the vet for their checkup.  And we saw Vivienne and Ramble while we were there.  It was good to see her. 

Have a great weekend. 

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment