Tuesday, August 28, 2018

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Oh - the painters came.  We didn't expect that.  And what's more - they have started on the exterior.  Ooohhhh!  So exciting.  It's entirely possible the inside is finished.

Painting inside looks done


Anyway, Toby had more mock exams.  They possibly shouldn't call them that as if the final exams are disrupted for any reason, these exams are used to determine his grade.  They should be called "back-up" exams.

I got home and cooked tea for Toby.  He fancied tacos.  Which is a change from the request for mashed potatoes lately.

Mike worked late but got home and chatted to me and Toby before bed.  Had a good sleep, although what possessed Mike and Toby to shout at each other (in joy!) really late so I woke with a huge fright escapes me.  Ok.  Possibly it wasn't super late.  But that's not the point.  I was asleep!

Toby has a day off.  Hope yours is a good one too.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment