Wednesday, August 22, 2018

The Tuesday with not a lot

Hi,

Work was work.  But I did get to Spin afterwards.  Yay.  That made up for the debacle of a morning with half drowned kitten and bemused painters.

I caught the same bus home as Mike.  Again.  We're good at the sync up now.  Cooked tea for the boys (chicken schnitzel and mash - with broccoli) and I ate my favourite salad.  Mmmmm.

By the time we finished that, it was late.  Mike did homework for the lodge.  I got distracted by my phone.  And before you knew it, it was so past my sleep time.  The alarm at 5am was a bit of a shock and a momentary thought passed through my brain to just turn it off and stay in bed.  But that was fleeting.  Up and at them.  Walked into work at 5.20 and went to Spin. 

Oosshh.

Hope your day is a good one.  Halfway through the working week.  Or hump day, as it is known.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment