Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The Monday with work

Hi,

Work was so busy - and I did manage to get to Spin afterwards.  The buses were running less frequently by then, so by the time I caught a bus, Mike was finished at his dentist visit.  So he came home with me.

She loves wires

She's under the duvet

Cooked tea - Toby boycotted as he wanted pizza.  Sigh.  I thought the pasta pesto was good. 

Relaxed before bed - which was actually not very long as it was quite late by the time we got home and cooked tea.  Bed.  Phew!  Moxley slept on our bed - inbetween us.  When I woke at 5.30am, I was isolated from Mike and freezing cold.  The summer duvet is just a tad too cool without Mike's heat.  Hahahah.

Have a great day.  Mike, Toby and I have movie night tonight.  Ant Man.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment