Thursday, July 12, 2018

The Wednesday coming back to Wellington

Hi,

I am back in Wellington - yay!  Although it was lovely to be in Auckland and see the office there and catch up with Wally and Roz and Nicolette and Janet.  Janet is 29 weeks pregnant - wow!  I had no idea.

Anyway, I got my delayed flight back to Wellington.  And someone from the Wellington office (Michelle) was sitting exactly across from me on the aisle.  How funny.  She'd been up for the day visiting a client.

The towel shaming saga continues in my absence


I got back home fairly late (around 9.30pm) and discovered the towel demon had been visiting in my absence.  I said hello to the boys - and then smooched with the cats.  They are still segregated although they have now seen each other briefly (Smudge hissed - which I am sure astounded everyone as usually she is mute).

Then Mike had to make dessert for a potluck dinner we have Thursday night.  Tiramisu.  One of his favourites.  That was fun - and then off to bed.  Had a far too short a sleep before heading in for a spin class.  Some new instructor - Becks.  Let's hope she sticks around - it's been hard finding a steady instructor for Thursday mornings.

Come on England!  What are you doing?  5 mins to go in extra time and you need a goal!

Sigh.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment