Friday, July 27, 2018

The Thursday with Roz

Hi,

I never have any evidence that I meet with Roz.  Sigh.  She is like that ninja friend of mine.  She does exist - honest!

I actually had lunch with Mike (and Celia and Victor) as he was up my way around lunch time.  What a bonus!  We ate dumplings.  Mmmmm.

Then after work, I met Roz and we negotiated the phantom buses to our house.  Mike also got home - but he had dinner plans with Maarten so we ordered our burgers while Roz played with the cats.  And then tucked in when we got back with them.

I dropped Roz at her hotel, collected my bike, changed my cleats over to the new ones, did laundry - and whatever else I managed to get done.

And the weekend beckons.  Mike is off to Whakapapa with a bunch of people - and I have Toby to entertain.  I see brunch with poached eggs in my near future.

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment