Friday, July 13, 2018

The Thursday with Wellington work and potluck dinner

Hi,

Yep - it was back into the Wellington routine.  Although with school holidays in full swing, the routine is not the norm.  Wee Moxley is as cute as a button still - and enjoying free rein in Jase's bedroom.  I think Jase is quite taken with her.  Moxley may be spoilt.  Hahahah.

Smudge is getting attention from everyone outside of the bathroom/bedroom Moxley domain.  At the moment things seem to be ok, but they are yet to actually meet and interact.

Got home late in the car, grabbed the tiramisu that Mike made and came back to Garage Project to collect him and head to Jo's house for potluck dinner.  Oohhh - I might be still full!  Her flatmate (one of them) is a chef by trade - and he threw together a few things.  Combined with the food the others brought it was a feast.

And Mike's tiramisu was soooooo good.  He made one without Amaretto.  Yum!

The weekend is almost here.  I am meeting Christine for dinner (burgers) at our place.  And finishing my packing before going to bed super early.  I need to get up at 3.30am to go skiing at Turoa for the day tomorrow.  Mike is off to Whakapapa for the entire weekend - but he intends to drive around to Turoa and ski with us tomorrow.  Choice!

Saturday night when we get back I hope to see Liz - she is in town and with me being away and then busy, we haven't caught up at all.  I can't believe it.  I hope I don't miss out.

Sunday - I get to catch up on all the housework.  Oh goody.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment