Thursday, July 26, 2018

The Wednesday with texting and parent teacher interviews

Hi,

I did manage to catch up with Andrew after Spin and before work madness - and I think we have a plan for skiing down south to progress.  Woot!


I almost drank it all before we took a pic

Work was work.  Toby came to my work and we got him sushi before Mike collected us in an Uber.  That driver was so nice - we all played Spotto!

The parent teacher interviews were good.  Toby needs to put a little more effort into some of his classes.  But they all said he was smart.  And he is.  It was good to see how he interacts with his teachers.  He has an opinion and handled the teacher's questions very well - if it was me at that age I would have just blushed and stammered if teachers asked me why I didn't do X and Y.

Toby has great life skills already.

Anyway, we decided to head back home.  My day was a texting day with Jo.  Towards the end of the evening, as I lay in bed, I think my texts became more and more incoherent.  I could have fallen asleep with the phone in my hand.  I had the best sleep in ages.  And the relatively social wake up time of 5.30am this morning.

Oosshh!

Hahahah.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment