Thursday, July 19, 2018

The Wednesday with not a lot on

Hi,

It took a bit of juggling through emails and texts but eventually Mike and I decided on a course of action to get home.  He walked to my work, picked up tea on the way, and we caught a bus home together.  The 14 still goes from outside my work to Wadestown.  So there you go.

We also chatted to Yingjie before we caught the bus.  I will try and get to her yoga class on Saturday morning.  Although I have a feeling if Spin is on, I would rather go to that.  Hahahah.  They also have a dumpling lesson at 4pm at Aroha.  How cool.  Maybe I will try that too.

Got home, had tea with Mike and Toby (Jase was at work).  Mike and Toby blobbed out on the couch watching You Tobe vids.  I tidied.  Did laundry.

And had a good sleep.  Woot!  Caught the 6.16am bus and was in time for Spin.  So there is a good thing to the new timetable.

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment