Friday, July 20, 2018

The Thursday with lots of little things

Hi,

I am tempted to just let the pics explain my recent days.  Seems I only drink iced coffees.

Little Peckish iced latte with Mike


Iced latte with Ed @ Machete

The Lab iced latte - with Celia - and the huge straw

Celia's iced mocha and my iced latte - with a fire hydrant sized straw

Who ate all those lollies?  My manager - that's who!

My sister's birthday iced coffee milk

I rode home after work and enjoyed that.  Got a little snack ready for Toby before driving back to do the grocery shopping and collect Mike.  He left work late and went straight to start the shopping.  We're such a good team.

He went wild in the freezer section and bought lots of pork buns for Toby - and some bao buns for himself.  He happily got them out of the packet when we got home and nuked them.  Only to discover that the photo on the packet was entirely misleading.  It was just the buns!  He needed to cook the filling - which of course, we didn't have.

Toby and I were so sad for him.  He actually pouted.  Like a wee boy.

Anyway, we all ate something and I tidied a bit and went to bed.  And my ride in this morning was good - wispy rain.  Not often a thing in Wellington.  No wind and a light rain.  I actually think our hill was inside a cloud more than falling rain.

Weekend is almost here.  Got a team dinner tonight then a Wellington weekend.  Laundry.  I see lots of laundry in my near future.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment