Wednesday, July 18, 2018

The Tuesday with burger night out

Hi,

I managed to get to a Spin class after work on Monday.  Some woman I had never seen before was the instructor.  Trudy.  Anyway, I thought she was great.  A lot of them are weird extroverts and she was no exception to that rule.  Normal Spin Tuesday morning.  And Nat for the Spin class after a busy day yesterday.


A little Peckish iced latte - with Mike on Wednesday morning

I showered quickly after the Spin session, and caught an Uber to meet Mike and his friends at Beach Babylon for burger night. Said goodbye to Sadie - she is off to live in the UK for her OE.


Venus and the Moon over Wellington

I live somewhere very cool


The water fountain is blue!

I enjoyed the evening along the beach - so still and perfect.  Venus and Jupiter were obvious - Mars and Saturn were hiding to the east somewhere still. 

And - getting an iced latte yesterday with Andrew - straight from the gym!

Doro offered to drive us home, but Janine also offered and Mike was keen to get home quickly.  So Janine kindly dropped us home.

I was pleased to get into bed and had a good sleep.  Caught the bus in with Mike this morning.  We were too early for Machete (it opens at 7.30am) and instead had a coffee together at Little peckish.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment