Friday, July 6, 2018

The Thursday with gym and a movie

Hi,

After a busy day, it was my job to collect the car from its WoF and service.  Turns out those tyres we suspected of getting close to worn out, were worn out.  Picking up the car cost me $1100.  Ouch!

I then negotiated through peak traffic to Evans Bay and did a Spin class at 1815 there.  It was only my second one for the week - and my breathing mostly coped with it.

I showered at the gym and then drove to collect Jo from her place.  We bought our Oceans 8 movie tickets and then I ate some sushi.  I didn't like the sushi much.

Jo grabbed some popcorn and we watched the movie.  I was a bit disappointed.  It seemed to miss the mark for me.

Dropped Jo home, and got back to find Mike barely awake.  It was 2300 by this stage though.  But I was asleep in seconds and slept right through to a rude awakening at 5.10am.  I had my alarm set for my super early Friday morning last Friday!  Doh!  Turned that off and fell back to sleep for a bit longer.

Caught the bus in with Mike as he went to the gym.  Good on him!

Weekend is beckoning.  Which it would arrive a bit faster.  We're visiting the SPCA tomorrow.  Uh oh.  Then Mike is at the gym again.  And he is off to see Swamp Thing in the evening.  I rather fancy a movie night with Toby - I'll see if I can convince him.

Sunday we have a movie planned -  or not.  Mike was unsure - and yet Jo said he had planned it.  So, goodness knows.  That was to see Antman.

Right.  Could be a movie weekend of epic proportions.  Oooshhh.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment