Wednesday, July 25, 2018

The Tuesday with not a lot

Hi,

You know the day has been quiet if all you see here is a pic of my dinner and the obligatory iced latte photo.  Hahahah.

My yummy dinner

Iced latte time!  With Mike V - not my Mike

 I got waylaid at work after wanting to get away at least closer to the real closing time.  Didn't work and I ended up meeting Mike on Lambton Quay and finding some silly bus or other.

Must ride my bike.  Must ride my bike.

Cooked up tea for Toby and Mike - of sorts.  And fell into bed.  Had a great sleep - although the 5.15am wake up was a bit rude.  I rode into work for the 6.30am Spin class.  Oosshh.  Some instructor called Flora.  And she was great fun!  I wonder if I can make a habit (hahahah - that's the name of my gym) of that session.

Anyway, parent-teacher interviews after work today.  Hope that goes well.  Then Mike is taking me and Toby to tea.  Woot!

"New" pants

Let me tell you about my "new" pants.  So, I was in bed the other night and Mike was preparing for the next day and finding work clothes.  He pulls out a hanger from his side with trousers on it, looks at them and says:  These are yours.  Why are they on my side?

No, I say, they aren't mine. I don't recognise them.

Mike says:  They are size 12.  They are yours.

So I look closer.  OMG!!!  They are the pants I asked Mike to take to the dry cleaners 7 years ago!  For months I asked him about those pants.  Whether he had lost them at the dry cleaners and I searched everywhere for them.  Gave them up as lost.

And - now, it's like I have new pants.


Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment