Tuesday, July 24, 2018

The Monday back at work

Hi,


Obviously with my lack of sleep, my work colleagues noticed enough because I got a hand delivered iced latte from Machete.  That was very nice - thank you.

Iced latte from Machete - at work!


Went home on the bus and met Andy (old manager from old work) and then Mike got on.  So we chatted away for our entire trip.  Good fun.

Cooked tea for everyone.  Toby's favourite.  Jo thought it was odd that the meal had a huge raw carrot in it.  But I like raw carrots, and we can't see the bother in cutting them up.  Guess it is kinda odd.  But the thing is - Jase has never batted an eyelid at this.  Turns out they do the same - and don't even peel them!

Hahahah.

Had a much better sleep.  And an early bus in to catch Spin class.  Ooosshh!  Can I get back into routine?

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment