Thursday, July 5, 2018

The Wednesday with stuff

Hi,

Ok - the post title is entirely misleading.  Pretty sure my day yesterday didn't have a lot of stuff happening at all.  In a workshop all day at work.  And then a haircut after work!  Woot!

Yep - I am a new woman.

Well, no.  Not really.  Hahahah.  But when Mike finally saw me this morning, all dressed and ready for work, he said:  You look nice.  Upon which I said: I got a haircut last night.  And gave him THAT look.  You know, the one that says you can't tell I got a haircut.

We drove into work together because he had gym and I needed to take the car in for its WoF.  And he spent a lot of time trying to snuggle with me.  I think he was still trying to dig himself out of the "I didn't comment on my wife's haircut" hole he got himself into.

Anyway...  I dropped the car off and walked back to work along Cuba St, enjoying the vibe (even in the early morning).  The cold air played havoc with my cough.  Doh!  I'n sure I'll be fine at Spin tonight.

Currently, the devious plan is for me to collect the car at 5pm, drive to the gym at Evans Bay for the 1815 Spin class.  See how my cough goes with that.  Shower.  Drive back to town.  Meet Jo B and see Oceans 8 @ 2030.  My evening sounds action-packed!  Ooosshhh.  I just hope my chest can  handle the Spin exercise.  So long as the air isn't cold, I am sure it'll be fine.

Righty o then.  The day starts!  Have a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment