Wednesday, July 4, 2018

The Tuesday with me going home sick

Hi,

I finally took a photo of the shadows the leaves of the neighbour's tree cast on the footpath under the street lights.  I reckon it is:   Youngs Slit Experiment

The leaves and the street lights show physics at work!


In some parts, you see leaves clearly (where they are not so close together) and in others, they are all diffracted. 

If anyone has any other suggestion as to why I see this happening, please let me know.

I went home sick yesterday at lunch time.  Probably the best thing I did.  I was at my desk and finding it hard to breathe.  Very weird feeling.  But doing nothing seems to be for the best.  I think going to Spin yesterday morning triggered the breathlessness.  Mike has made me swear off gym for two whole days.  Thursday 5.30pm is my next gym session.

It's haircut day today!  Woot!

Toby was out last night at some movie thing at the Roxy.  The Room.  And one of the actors was actually there.  Mike went to collect him and I was so dead to the world I never even woke up when they got back.

Jase tried out his new sneakers at work last night - and they seemed to work better than his old sneakers.  I chatted to him briefly when he was heating up his risotto after he got home late yesterday.

Right.  I am in workshops all day today and tomorrow.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment