Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The weekend in Wellington and the Monday in Auckland

Hi,

Well, the big news from the weekend was us going to the SPCA and finding Moxley.  She is now in the downstairs bathroom and very playful.  We're hoping like mad that Smudge is ok with her coming into the family.


Moxley

Moxley eating

Moxley playing


Smudge knows she is behind that door.  I hope our cats are both chilled out about each other.  Toby is on school holidays and can look after the two cats for a good period of time.


Meanwhile, I had to go to Auckland for work Monday.  And I'm not back until Wednesday.  But it gives me a chance to feel like a tourist.  And drink iced coffees with Arthur.  And meet Heolle - new guy in the team.

Meanwhile, iced coffee @ Mojos in Auckland

After work, I caught up with Wally.  We ate at iVillage and another customer seemed to have an epileptic fit (but no convulsions, just basically unconscious mostly).  His dinner date was frantic and sure he was dying and called an ambulance.  But the chap came around, said he was daydreaming (huh?) and they left.  Caused a commotion.  Wally was checking for signs of diabetic issues, as he is well versed in what that looks like and what to do.


Wally @ iVillage


The view from my window

She wrapped it well!

Such a tourist

Anyway, I have some clothes and a DVD for Jase to take back home.  And my room at Quest on Beaumont was very pleasant.  Went to New World and bought croissants and cheese for my brekkie.  Turns out Angela wrapped my cheese.  She did pretty well too.

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment