Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The Monday back at work after skiing

Hi,

I guess I could write about how hard it was to concentrate all day after such a great weekend and a fantastic day skiing.  Dreaming about my next day up on the snow.  But, actually, I had a major incident to deal with and the day just disappeared. 

Maybe today, if the major incident gets sorted, I can daydream a bit.  But I doubt it.

Anyway, I did get to Spin after work.  And Mike kindly picked me up when I was done.  Then he swapped the empty gas cylinders for full ones.  That means we can cook again.  :-p  And my mother wasn't even here when the gas cylinder on the hob ran out.  Hahahah.  it always used to happen when she was cooking for us.

I finished cooking tea while Mike did the rubbish duties.  And we all ate together.  Chatting away about dodgy ads on the Internet. 

Toby is good.  Jase is good.  Cats are good.  Seems as though it's all good.  The boys (younger ones) have a haircut booked for Saturday 1.15pm.  Just in time for Toby to get back to school.  Woot!

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment