Tuesday, May 18, 2021

The Monday with dragon boat dinner

 Hi,

It was medal giving ceremony for the dragon boat team on Monday.  Mike (CEO) presented the entire team (dressed in the team singlets) with their corporate C bronze medal.  I was very happy to have that happen - good on everyone for managing that.


Tiny feijoa

After work it was the dragon boat team dinner with drinks at Foxglove first and then Master Kong for tea.  But Foxglove was closed so Cuckoo got our custom.

Stunning sunset

The evening was amazing after some heavy rain.  And at Master Kong, I was chuffed to get the MVP award (along with Carl).  The coach and manager rightly got their own awards.  And my award is really a team award.  I paddled alongside a lot of awesome people up front.  So thank you everyone.

Tuesday morning bus

Mike was kind enough to come get me after it finished and when I got home, I got ready for the next day and we were both in bed by 8pm.  Hahah. We're getting old.

I did wake at 4am with a massive downpour of rain.  The spouting above our window must overflow and the water was pelting down on something.  Most likely the windowsill.  I might need to explore that one day when I remember and it is dry.  :-p

Off to the gym for a PT session with Quentin.  PB in squats - 40kg.  Oosshh.  Back to work for a busy Tuesday.

Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment