Friday, May 14, 2021

The Thursday back in Wellington

 Hi,

Yes - back in Wellington.  Already have a day at work under my belt - Friday to plough through still.  But what a pleasure to go and stay with Iona and Col for a few days.  They always look after me so well.  

Flight back was easy - 25 mins and I was in Wellington.  Jumped into an Uber and was at my desk by 7.33am.

Gorgeous views over Kapiti Island and Mana Island

Ugly Bagel brekkie with Callan

Wandered home on the bus with Mike and we packed for the weekend.  Half marathon day.  Woot!  Mike and Janine are off at lunch time with Ana and Daniel in the latter's car.  I am off at 4pm in our car.  Staying somewhere slightly north of Napier in a B&B.

I just stayed packed from my Blenheim trip and called it done.

Yum - dinner at home was scrumptious

The cats did miss me.  They ignore their dislike of each other to crowd on my lap

Stayed there for 30 mins before my legs went numb and I was wriggling too much for their sensibilities

Super nice to fall asleep cuddled up to Mike.  And a lazy sleep in for the first time in a while.  Working from home makes my logistics so much easier.

Hope your Friday is a good one - and your weekend even better.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment