Wednesday, May 19, 2021

The Tuesday with a lunch run

 Hi,

It's not often a day at work leaves me brain dead - but Tuesday certainly did that to me.  Went for a lunch run in gorgeous conditions with Callan - managed 4km.  We have another attempt today (Wed) - let's see how that goes. 

Work iced latte perfection

Mike in ice

By the time 4pm came around, and I got through the multitude of meetings that comprised my day, I was a little dazed and confused.  At 4.10pm I realised I was just staring at my PC.  Very weird.  Managed to get a bit done and then headed home with Mike closer to 5pm.

Leaving in the evening

Crescent moon

But we did get home and sort out tea and then went into the pit for a spare pair of boots and found weta in the door frame.  Guess it is awfully like a weta hotel.

Weta in the door frame of the pit

Hello pretty weta

Went to bed early and up to a wonderful morning here in the best wee capital.  Took many pics.  Hahah.

Wednesday morning

Sunrise at work Wednesday

About to catch up with Celia for brekkie.  What an awesome way to start my day.

Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment