Thursday, May 20, 2021

The Wednesday with another run

 Hi,

Work was busy.  Did get brekkie with Celia @ Mojo in the Asteron building and Roanne tagged along for the coffee part.  Good to catch up with them both - like old times.

Iced latte @ brekkie with Celia and Roanne's hands

For Iona

In another surprising turn of events, I caught up with Andrew for lunch.  I was expecting him to decline with his crazy workload.  But I ordered early and we stuffed a toastie sandwich down and checked in with each other.  I do remember what he looks like.  Just!  Hahahah.


Lunch iced latte with Andrew.  Yeah - who?  

Went for a run with Callan after work.  Stunning conditions. m Did the distance (5km) but need to run the entire way next time instead of walking sometimes.  Callan was in the mood for a chat.  I can't run and chat yet.  Hahah.

Chilling for Ange


Home with Ange in a fortuitous meeting when I got back to work from my run and she was just heading to her car.  Mike and I climbed in and were happy to get a lift home.

Cooked tea.  Went to bed.  Mike painted the basement.  It looks good.

Work iced latte

Up for deadlifts with Quentin.  Busy day today.  Burgers tonight with Sarah, Hamish and Ryan.  Woot.

Take care.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment