Tuesday, May 25, 2021

The Monday working from home in Wanaka

 Hi,

What a great place - although I didn't get away from my "office" much to appreciate it.  We did go for a lunch walk though.  #thatwanakatree is about 1km from the Top10.  

#thatwanakatree selfie

My office for the day

Okay - stunning.



Feet by Lake Wanaka

More feet by #thatwanakatree

We also went for a run after work.  Mike's calf still hurts - so I think it will be just me running after work today.

Had a good dinner in our motel room - Buddha bowls.  Mmmm.  Watched some TV and went to bed.  Up early for a PT session and a walk before work.

Light frost for our walk this morning

#thatwanakatree looking cool


Back towards the town

Busy today so not a lot of option for a walk at lunch time.  But we will check the house at 4.30 pm and I will aim to run back to the Top10 from there.

Have a good one.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment