Tuesday, May 4, 2021

The Monday with a migraine for Mike

 Hi,


Yes, I know the title of this post is almost the same as the weekend one.  That's because Mike got another migraine on Monday morning, right after we ate snacks of carrots and miso soup.  Poor guy.

He went to bed and I saw him briefly at lunch time.  He tried to work - but that didn't happen for him.  Back to bed for him.

Cats close to each other to enjoy the sunshine

But he got up after work ended and did a short run in the park.  So proud of him for that.  I went off to Spin class.

Spin after work

Home to a yummy home made burger night.  Mmmmm.  Made with love as soon as I walked in the door.

Off to bed and up for gym.  PT session.  Bench.  I did 4 sets of 4 reps at 37.5kg.  My last 2 reps in my 4th set were hardly all mine.  I think it was the limit of my strength.  But Quentin reckons I can give 40kg a go next time.  Wow!

Evidence I am supporting May the Fourth

And off to work.  On May the Fourth.  Representing!  I will stay in my t-shirt for as long as I can until the cold chases me into my hoodie.

Toby pinged us last night to say he is loving his neuroscience lectures.  Awesome to hear that sort of thing.  Good on him.

Have a good one.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment