Thursday, May 6, 2021

The Thursday where I really have no idea of the day but seems like I got it right

 Hi,

A day at work yesterday where there was no imbibing of iced lattes at all.  None.  Nada.  And that means there is no photo of me partaking is aforementioned iced beverage.

Also - didn't take any pics of the cats.  None of Mike.  None of my food.  

Yesterday was a blank canvas upon which I painted a typical day at work.  

Okay - going to stop this nonsense now.

Went to work.  Walked to sushi at lunch with Mike and Angie.  Was going to walk home after work but Ange was there with her car and it was easy to convince us to tag along with her.

Home early.  Made dinner.  Watched "For all mankind" - again.  I think 2 episodes.  Maybe even 3.  Anyway - got to 9pm and I declared it bedtime.

Up early for gym.  PT session.  Deadlifts.  Oosshh.  Nailed it.  Off next week as I am in Blenheim and working from home from there.  But I will go to Spin with Iona and hopefully some gym too.

Have an awesome Thursday.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment